2016年6月26日日曜日

メモ[HTC Desire 626s]Marshmallow関連 ROM zip

I could post the rom for the update

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

If that would help anyone

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

https://mega.nz/#!YYBBlRhD!CXtR7nvlH...I_Zdf-Xvkb1dTs

[6.0.1] [Official] [Desire 626s] [Sprint/Boost] 2.27.651.6 - Post #15

I made a flashable zip with root. I'll have a debloated version available when I get my computer working again (power supply died).
basketbuild.com/devs/Nightbreed/HTC%20626s

[6.0.1] [Official] [Desire 626s] [Sprint/Boost] 2.27.651.6 - Post #31
下はにあるものと同じ
debloated版はnightbreed813氏のPCが復旧次第

F(uriouz)

欲しいものリスト
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

コメントを投稿

スパム対策の為コメントをオフにしています。
Disqusは利用出来ます。

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。

Recent Posts

 
"The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License."