2026年1月8日木曜日

プロダクト エキスパート プログラムには参加してるんだよね

Hi ,

It’s nice to meet you! I am Keerthana V (Google Community Manager for Blogger). I wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the Product Experts Program. You are now part of the global community of Google product lovers that love to help other users!

✨ Click here(https://support.google.com/communities/answer/9138806?hl=en) to learn more about the Product Experts Program.

🎉 Click here(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEE-p5TuyA) to see what our fun events are like.

I’m here if you have any questions about the community and program. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Sincerely,
Keerthana

自動で送ってくるのかわからんが、こんなメールが来てました

まぁ日本語の質問見付ければ、物によっては回答しますが

Keerthana ってこの人やろ
Keerthana V - コミュニティ
https://support.google.com/profile/71178003

Blogger Community Manager ってことは社員かな

編集アイコン(ペンマーク)が消えてしまって、編集できない。 - Blogger Community
https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/400292922/%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%88%E3%83%9A%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%EF%BC%89%E3%81%8C%E6%B6%88%E3%81%88%E3%81%A6%E3%81%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%80%81%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E3%81%A7%E3%81%8D%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E3%80%82

投稿の編集ボタン(quickedit pencil) はしばらく前から消えてしまっていますね

質問者の方が使っているテーマ Thisaway (Blue) も現在は選べないテーマなので、私の方でも動作検証できないし

JetThemeとかだと記事から編集できたりするので後で調べてみるかな

F(uriouz)

欲しいものリスト / 優先度の高いほしいものリスト / ☕を奢る
Donate 寄付 カンパ サポート Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.
詳細プロフィールを表示

0 comments:

スパム対策の為コメントをオフにしています。
Disqusは利用出来ます。

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。

...

Recent Posts

 
"The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License."